I haven’t posted in a looooooonnnnnnng time. So, I’m going to try to make up for it with a few new posts this weekend. Since I was last on here so much as happened.
April flew by. I was busy putting together details for a church fund raiser, selling pies for Mother’s Day.
- Made and delivered 175 pies for said fundraiser
- Spent Mother’s Day with friends in Houston
- Went to Nathan’s Dr. appointments in Houston
- Went to a Roughrider’s Game
- Had a Stella & Dot / Scentsy Party (it was a HUGE success) I got a TON of free Scentsy and Stell & Dot jewelry
- Nathan started a new job (and he LOVE’S it). Go see him @ Select Comfort in Vista Ridge Mall if you are in the market for a new mattress. It’s the best mattress you’ll ever have.
- More planing for girls camp
June was CRAZY busy too. I’ll talk about that in other posts. 🙂 (notice post is plural, hahaha)
I’ll try really hard not to be gone that long again.